We ask that all children wear the uniform and encourage them to maintain a good standard of clean and tidy dress in school.
Only the red sweatshirt/cardigan/fleece need be specially bought with the school logo - other items are available from most shops selling school clothing.
- a red sweatshirt, cardigan or body warmer, cardigan, or fleece with the school logo (these can be ordered online from our supplier, see below)
- white polo shirt
- plain dark trousers, skirts or pinafore dresses (grey or black with no obvious writing or logos)
- red dresses (standard check or striped school summer dresses – shoulders must be covered)
- flat shoes, trainers, boots or sandals (all shoes must be firmly attached to the feet)
Parents are asked to ensure that all items are labelled clearly with their child’s name. For safety reasons we ask that the children do not wear jewellery in school.
During the winter months when it is muddy, the children are only allowed on the field if they have a pair of shoes or boots to wear outside and a clean pair of shoes (not slippers) to wear inside the building.
For health reasons it is important that children are properly dressed for physical activity. PE kit should be kept in a named drawstring bag.
- Preferred footwear for outdoor activities is a pair of plimsolls or trainers. Ideally these should be a different pair from the one normally worn in school.
- T-shirt in house colour and and black shorts, or joggers and sweatshirts for colder weather; one piece swimsuit or trunks for swimming.
- County guidelines stipulate that earrings can no longer be taped over and must be taken out by the child before doing P.E.
Ordering uniform items with the school logo
These are available from Orchard Clothing